Weight Away Therapy
We live in an era where lifestyle has made people obsessed and living an unhealthy life. If you are overweight, one of the best ways to weight away is through Ayurveda. Ayurvedic fat treatment helps people to lose weight and also helps to clean the body and complete system. This treatment also helps to get out of obesity and is very effective that helps to get out of the dosha imbalances in the body. As per Ayurveda, the tendency to put on weight is an attribute to five important body elements apart from the three doshas of the body Pitta, Kapha and Vata.
Ayurveda experts also explain that poor diet and physical inactivity is the main reason for the weight put on the body. Although you cannot completely tackle with heavy physical weight just by controlling diet and physical workout, you need weight away therapy from an expert therapist. This therapy is useful in weight loss and is an effective panchakarma treatment. In Ayurveda, the weight of the body is all about how the food is digested in our body by the digestive system.
Liver reaction to anabolic metabolism and quality of digestive system decides the level of weight a body carries. This also leads to the accumulation of toxins in the body from the food we eat and drinks over a period. Our counsellors suggest weight away therapy base on your dosha or diseases after proper examination of the physical status by a physician.
In Ayurvedic, some of the panchakarma treatment to Weight Loss includes:-
- Kizhi : This is hot fermentation therapy that is processed with the help of medicated pouches
- Swedana : This therapy helps to release the available toxins in the body. The treatment is carried out with the help of herbal steam therapy and is best for weight lose
- Udvarthanam : The therapy aid at removing excessive cellulite deposits from the body with the help of dry powder massage from an expert therapist
- Elakizhi : This treatment is provided with the help of warm pouches that consist of herbs that benefit in the therapeutic massaging
- Abhyanga : This therapy involves the use of the arm oil massage on the body that helps to rejuvenate the body and get rid of the excessive fat
We provide all these therapies to people who are looking to get out of the excess weight from their body. The type and duration of the treatment depend on each individual's physical health, weight and medical complication after proper assessment by the Ayurvedic doctor